Withdraw Refund Policy
RETURN OF MERCHANDISE
The return of goods means that the consumer pursues his right to cancel the concluded contract for online sale.
Conditions for pursuing the consumer right to cancel the concluded contract for online sale:
- Renunciation shall be made within 14 (fourteen) days, counted from the day of delivery.
- The user is obliged to inform the Company of his intention to cancel the contract by returning the purchased item or by replacing it, saying his decision in written form;
• For this purpose the user should use a return form, which user receives together with the delivered item;
• the form is filled up by the user and must be sent to the company together with the returned goods within the above mentioned period.
- In the return form of goods must be stated the bank account and the bank account holder, in which the Company shall reimburse the paid amount.
- The goods must be returned to the Company in same condition, as delivered to the user or to the stated by the user person; The user is responsible for returning the goods in that state.
- Address of returning the goods: Skladova tehnika jsc, 25, Sveti Kniaz Boris I St., 5100 Gorna Oryahovbitsa, Bulgaria, on weekdays from 10.00 to 21.00 hours.
- Returned goods within the above mentioned period are accepted only if all of the following conditions are met:
• goods are in the original packaging;
• the goods have not been used, stained or in damaged condition;
• there is a delivery note, with which the goods have been received;
The costs of returning the goods are for the account of the User - according to Art. 47, article 1, p. 9 of the Law on consumer protection; exception: The user does not pay the costs of return in cases of noticed and confirmed by the Company obvious defects of the goods.
- Refund takes place within fourteen days after the acceptance of goods to the stated return address, to the bank account, specified by the user in the return form.
To inform the Company about using his right to cancel the online contract, the User may (but is not obligated) to use the opportunity to communicate with the Company by e-mail (email). If this method of communication is chosen, the user must enter into his web site profile and to use his right of refusal respectively by completing specially created application "Application for return of goods" (Appendix №6 of the Law on consumer protection). Upon receipt of the submitted electronic application Company without undue delay sends the User e-mail message confirming that it has received the request for return of the goods. All other of the above conditions shall apply in this case.
The replacement of the product means that the user does not cancel the contract for sale online, but wants to return to the company already delivered to him goods due to stated by the customer damage or defect and to obtain identical to the returned goods. The user is obliged to give reasons for the requested replacement.
Conditions for using the right to request a replacement of bought from the online shop goods:
- The request for replacement must be made within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of delivery.
- The user is obliged to inform the Company of his intention to replace the received goods, saying his decision in writing.
• The user should use for this purpose a Form return that user receives together with the delivered item;
• The form is filled in by the user and sent to the company along with the returned goods within the above mentioned period.
- The costs of returning the goods to the Company in order to replace it with another identical goods and pay the reverse (re) delivery of the product to specified by the user in order address are borne by the user. The user is not obliged to pay the costs of returning the goods to the Company in order to replace it with another identical goods in cases of noticed and confirmed by the Company obvious defects of the goods.
- In exchange for goods shall apply accordingly rules for returning the goods described in point II, item 9.1 of the terms and conditions here) above, non-conflicting described in this clause 9.2 of the Terms and Conditions here).
- The replacement of a product with an identical product is made according to the terms of the initial (first) order.
- In case of:
The Company has not an identical available product that can replace the returned goods.
• The user does not want to replace the returned goods with other goods,
The Company undertakes to reimburse the consumer the paid by him value of the goods in accordance with the rules in point II, item 9.3 of the terms and conditions here) below and disclaims any other liability.
3) Rules applicable in both return and replacement of goods:
- Reimbursements when warranted for such shall be made only by bank transfer, and shall be in accordance with the provisions contained in these Terms.
- Until transmission of the return / replacement goods the Company's risk of loss or damage her worn by the user.
- If exercised a right of withdrawal from a contract for sale online and there is need for back pay by card amount purchased by the consumer goods, the return of this amount:
• is through the reimbursement of transaction done with the card to the bank account indicated on the form to return;
• be carried out within 14 (fourteen)working days from the date of receipt by the Company of the goods together with a completed Form of User return.
- The returned (if exercised the right of withdrawal and request for replacement) product review, by opening from the consumer consignment in the presence of a panel of three people. The findings of the Commission on the situation of returned goods are binding on the parties.